Perfect Greens is a uniquely broad spectrum source of nutritional support from plant components and natural food factors not found in common vitamin/mineral products.
Locked in a food-matrix base of enzyme-rich grass powders and blue-green algae along with standardized botanical extracts, Perfect Greens is designed to help support the immune system and brain activity. Also found in Perfect Greens is a special combination of probiotic bacteria for natural support of digestive system balance.
Using only the highest quality and Organic ingredients, Perfect Greens is formulated to provide you with nature's most wholesome benefits and truly is a naturally complete nutritional supplement. Perfect Greens capsules provide a combination of concentrated all-natural sources of vitamins, minerals, amino acids and enzymes. A synergistic blend of nutrient-rich foods that work together to enhance natural vitality and energy.
Taking Perfect Greens is the equivalent of eating 5 to 6 green veggies a day and is beneficial to the body in numerous ways. Perfect Greens is formulated with the following ingredients:
- Organic Wheat Grass: Every individual vitamin in B-complex, Beta Carotene and Vitamins C, E, and K. Averages 25% protein, higher than in meat, fish, eggs, or beans.
- Organic Barley Grass: 4 times more vitamin B1 than whole wheat flour, 30 times more B1 than milk, 3 times more vitamin C than spinach and oranges
- Organic Alfalfa Grass: Per 100g contains 8,000IU of beta carotene, 20,000IU of vitamin K, vitamins D and E. Tops milk, egg, and beef for protein. Tops soy flour, kelp, whole wheat flour, corn meal and rolled oats in calcium with far better calcium-to-phosphorus ratio of five-to-one.
- Organic Spirulina: Contains Rhamnoe-sugar safe for diabetics. Superior source of organic iron High in GLA essential fatty acids. Potent source of beta-carotene, alpha-carotene and phycocyanins and is the most nutrient-rich of any blue-green algae. Contains 2 times as much B12 as liver. Is 65% easily digested biologically complete protein. Beef is only 22% protein. 10 times the concentration of beta-carotene as carrots
- Bladderwrack (Focus Versiculosus): Excellent source iodine. Iodine stimulates the thyroid and supports increased blood flow in micro vascular areas50% bioavailable protein and full compliment of amino acids in similar ratio to the human body
- Chlorella: 60% of mass is composed of easily digested protein. Nutrients include; vitamin B1, B2, B6, B12, beta-carotene, vitamins E, K, and iron, zinc, phosphorus, potassium, sulfur, copper, cobalt, iodine, calcium, magnesium and manganese. 2 times the protein of soy
- Bee Pollen and Royal Jelly: High amounts of Super Oxide Dismutase (SOD), 16 vitamins and 16 minerals, and molybdenum and vanadium. Also 19 enzymes and co-enzymes; essential for proper system function. 35% protein and 22 amino acids
- Centella Asiatica (Gotu Kola): In Ayurvedic medicine Gotu kola is one of the chief herbs for revitalizing the nerves and brain cells
- Probiotics (Dairy Free): Increase presence of good bacteria. Crowd out pathogenic bacteria. Produce vitamin B1 to enhance good bacteria growth.
- Flax Seed Meal: One of the richest sources of valuable omega 3, omega-6, and omega-9 fatty acids. 2 times as much as fish.
- Fructo Oligo Saccharide (FOS): Essential pro-biotic food for the bacteria to grow. Will not alter blood sugar levels.
- Milk Thistle Extract: Contains 70% Silymarin and supports liver function.
- Ginkgo Biloba Extract: Standardized for 24% Glycosides; a strong antioxidant. Europe boasts annual sales of $500 million to more than 10 million people.
- Japanese Green Tea Extract: With 60% catechins; exceptionally strong antioxidants.
- Grape Seed Extract: Standardized for 92% oligo proanthocyanidins Antioxidant effect; 50 times greater than vitamin E, 20 times greater than vitamin C.
- Bilberry Extract: Supports micro vascular areas such as eyes.
- Lecithin: Found in every living cell with highest concentrations in vital organs; Brain, heart, liver and kidneys.
- Siberian Ginseng and Astragalus Extract: Traditional adaptogenic herbs. High Pectin Apple Fiber and Microcrystalline Cellulose: Soluble and insoluble fibers that gently scrub the digestive tract and slow the transit time of foods for better nutrient absorption