Discover the magic of the Dead Sea Black Mud from Israel. The Dead Sea is rich in minerals, salts and vitamins: its unique composition facilitates a gentle deep cleansing of the skin,
We have captured these elements in our Seabenefit soap rich with seaweeds and botanicals milled into a gentle, luxurious face and body soap.
• Use your Seabenefit soap when taking a shower for a great clean feeling and fresh sensation.
• Massage your skin and the areas you wish to sculpt of tone. Massage thighs, buttocks and hip area with small circular motions always towards the heart and enjoy the rich and creamy lather as you are cleaning and exfoliating your skin.
• Avoid sensitive areas or areas affected by skin ailments like eczema, rashes or psoriasis.
• When new, use a light touch. After you have used it for a few times you can massage more vigorously.
• After every use, hang your Seabenefit soap from the loop.
• DO NOT LEAVE IT ON A SOAP DISH
• Drink at least six to eight glasses of water every day.
• Combine general exercise and a healthy diet, this will enhance your results.
• FOR NEW SOAPS: SOAK YOUR SEABENEFIT SOAP 3-5 MINUTES BEFORE USE. THIS WILL CONDITION THE SISAL FIBER LOOFAH SO YOU CAN MAXIMIXE THE USE AND ENJOYMENT OF YOUR NEW SOAP.
• THE FIRST TIME YOU USE THE LOOFAH IT MIGHT FEEL A BIT ROUGH, BUT AS YOU USE IT THE LOOFAH SOFTENS.